Leather is one of the best materials in the world. It has been used for centuries and its uses vary indefinitely. Despite this amazingly wide range of uses for leather, a belt is no doubt one of its most common uses in the whole history of leather usage. This particular belt is made from the leather that was used for horse leads. This particular type of leather had to be both very subtle and very strong for its use. The buckle is a Frisian model from the ca. 1920/30s made out of so-called Berlin silver.
- Original 100% subtle leather belt from the ca. 1950s with an older clasp from the ca. 1920/30s
- Restored: washed, greased, resown and the sides have been buffed again
- A slightly smaller size: 95cm
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage.
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.