Yet another great looking piece of DPM camouflage gear. This time a British Army field jacket from the ca. 1980s in a nice distinctive pattern with the famous slanted pockets we like so much. The internal drawstring makes this piece easy to wear when your a size or two smaller than the L which this jacket is. Please also note the cool pocket on the back of the right arm. We have actually never seen that before in any other jacket!
- Original British Army field jacket from the ca. 1980s
- Slight faded vintage condition for that great rugged look
- Size fits like a L
- Measurements: pit to pit 55cm, shoulder 46cm, arm 57cm, back 74cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.