Just add bit of blue to the mix and things look completely different! That’s exactly the case with this Swedish Army parka that has been dyed blue. Originally they were a whitish color, but this bright blue does work very well. The buttons really pop and the amazing cut of this piece comes more to the foreground somehow. There is only a limited amount available and they make for an amazing summer jacket.
Specifications- Size approximately L
- Dated ca. 1970
- Measurements: shoulder 55cm, pit to pit 75cm, waist 75cm, length 80cm, arm length 60cm
- Tomas who is wearing the parka in these pictures is 1,84cm tall for comparison
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.