Having had so much great vintage items of the iconic wool brand Pendleton, we are sort of used to seeing how broad their styles expanded as the brand grew older. It of course all started with blankets, soon followed by their famous plaid shirt and wool hunting and outdoor apparel. This is a rather uncommen example of a reversible coat. We would not know which side should be worn when, that's all up to you to decide!
- Made in USA
- 100% wool outer and cotton in if you wear the checkered pattern on the outside that is
- Size: L
- Date: ca. 1950s
- Sizing: shoulder 47cm, pit to pit 57cm, sleeve 59cm, back 78cm
- Please note: quite short sleeves
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.