The Swedish army has a wide array of parka's, liners, work jackets and pants. This specimen is a ca. 1980s parka model into which potentially a liner could be attached. It features two large patch pockets, an internal drawstring to tailor the waist and as with all the Swedish army gear it comes in that nice fresh green color. These jackets have all been used and will show signs of wear and field repairs. But especially with these parka models those signs of character don't take away a thing from the quality and great looks.
- 100% heavy quality cotton
- Made in Sweden in the ca. 1980s
- Three sizes. C42 = Medium, C48 = Large C150 = XXLarge
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.