This is a rare ca. 1970s creme colored Lee denim jacket. Not a piece we come across every dat but it certainly has a very cool American west (coast) vibe to it. The jacket is in mint condition and was a bit tough to photograph due to the interesting creme, not really white, tint of the fabric.
- Original ca. 1970 off white Denim Jacket
- Size approximately L
- Measurements: shoulder 49cm, pit to pit 58cm, waist 75cm, back 60cm, sleeve 61cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.