The M-43 Field Jacket is the most iconic jacket worn by US troops in the Second World War. It succeeded the M-41 and set the design stage for all the field jackets to come after it. In both the M-51 (Korean War) and the famous M-65 (Vietnam War) we see design choices dating back to this jacket. This version is an early 1940s model which is determined by the tan lining in between the layers of fabric that hold the buttons. The jacket is in a good condition for its age and does show some signs of age. A unique opportunity to own an original piece of military history.
- Original jacket in vintage worn condition from the early 1940s
- Fits like a M
- Measurements: shoulder 49cm, pit to pit 54cm, arm 61cm, back 71cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.