This the first and only OG-107 womens jacket from the Vietnam War era we have seen thus far. It has many of the typical details we see in the M-42, M-51 and M-65 field jackets, but this one is just slightly different with cool details like a patch on the shoulder and two pins in the collar.
- Original US Army womens jacket from the ca. 1970s
- Near mint vintage condition
- Size L
- Measurements: shoulder 42cm, pit to pit 54cm, arm 62cm, back 73cm
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collectie
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.