The M-41 Field Jacket was what the Yanks came over in to kick the Jerry's out! As a matter of fact they also wore it in the Pacific theatre. It was soon considered to be a bit too lightweight for an actual combat jacket and plans where made to replace it with the M-43. Although this did happen, the replacements where slow due to quartermasters making trouble. So the jacket saw active use till the end of the Second World War. This is a really rare long version which is basically impossible to find. There is some fraying at the neck collar but other than that (and this is easily repaired if desired) the jacket is in an amazing state. The washed out label in the pocket is still visible and there is even some traces of a stencil on the wool inside. All in all this is an amazing and really rare piece of military garment history for sale.
- Original jacket in vintage worn condition from the early 1940s
- Fits like a S
- Measurements: shoulder 46cm, pit to pit 56cm, arm 57cm, back 75cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.