These gloves are made of strong, very subtle, pre-shaped Elk leather from Sweden and Finland. This model is the most warm variant that we have. This glove has a Primaloft filling between the fleece inside and leather outside. Primaloft has similar properties as down but can get wet, something down does not really like. The longer sleeve of this model and the buttoned strap makes this glove ideal for snowy conditions as the snow does not go inside the glove. All of which result in a great looking, very comfortable pear of gloves. Despite the fact that guys generally get swamped in gloves, sock, ties and alike, this could very well be the one pair of gloves you will really need.
- Elk leather from Sweden and Finland made in Hestra’s own factory
- Fleece lined for extra comfort, warmth and moisture absorption. Fleece dries quickly
- The pique finishing around the wrist closes off the glove comfortably and it looks great too
- These gloves are very suitable for colder conditions due to the Primaloft filling
The rich history of the Hestra brand goes back four centuries and starts in 1936 in the Swedish province of Småland. This is where Martin Magnusson and his family lives and where he starts making gloves for the local lumberjacks. When a skiing slope opens in 1937 Magnusson starts making gloves that cater for the rapidly growing skiing community in Sweden. The Swedes discover skiing as a national past time and the business grows fast. Hestra really makes a name for itself in the 1960s as the brand you need to have when skiing. Since than two generations Magnusson’s have been responsible for growing the company further, never letting down on their very high quality standards till today.
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.