This jacket is a visual and tangible representation of all the boys scout adventures the owner had. There are some absolutely amazing patches on it ranging from cool native American related ones to polar bears and the proud marksman patch on the arm. What a cool truly unique piece of clothing. No fashion designer can think this one up as only the real world can.
- Great near mint condition jacket
- Jacket from the late ca. 1980s
- Fits like a L
- Synthetic windproof outer fabric, cotton liner
- Measurements: pit to pit 60cm, shoulders 48cm, 62arm, back 70cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.