A duffle coat is a very iconic piece of clothing with a history dating back to the southern parts of The Netherlands and Belgium where apparently monks wore a similar piece of cooked wool garment in the 18th century. It was also made immortal during the Second World War when Field Marshal Montgomery famously wore a camel coloured oversized duffle coat which was more often seen worn by the Royal British Navy. It has since become quite a typical piece of British attire, but it has spread from the island to people with a sartorial knack for the classic style this coat represents.
- Made in Japan 100% wool duffle coat
- Mint condition
- Size: S
- Date: ca. 1990s
- Sizing: arm 56cm, shoulders 48cm, pit to pit 56cm, back 88cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.