L.L. Bean has of course been making good old outdoor and hunting apparel since the company was founded by Leon Leonwood Bean in 1912. This is a modern made hunting coat with a nice removable tartan liner. It was made for a company who knew what a good brand looked like for their workforce. The jacket is in great condition and especially due to the removable liner, very versatile.
- Dated ca. 1990s
- Condition: Lightly worn
- Size L
- Measurements: arm 61cm, pit to pit 66cm, shoulders 56cm , back 80cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.