The M-51 Field Jacket is the lesser known predecessor to the M-65 which has a somewhat iconic status. It is also the successor to the M-43. All three of these field jackets have different characteristics. This M-51 is in a great rugged looking vintage condition signs of wear and a nice fade of the Olive Drab green. For the true aficionado's the M-51 is one of the nicest field jackets ever made. We like to agree on this one.
- Original jacket in vintage worn condition from the early 1950s
- Worn condition with fading to the green fabric and some (easily repaired) holes
- Fits like a XL
- Measurements: shoulder 52cm, pit to pit 58cm, sleeve 67cm, back 84cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.