This is a Belgian Paratroopers Smock in the famous Denison Brush stroke pattern. It is a true rugged piece which has seen the jungle of Belgian Congo in its days. Today it works really well as jacket on the streets anywhere. Combined with your favorite pair of jeans, some boots and even sneakers. Add in a nice motorbike and you are good to go. We like it a lot when pieces with such a rich history can still be worn today.
- Great vintage condition almost no signs of wear
- Dated 1956
- Great print and rugged look
- Size XL
- Measurements pit to pit: 67cm, shoulder 54cm, back 75cm, sleeves 67cm
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.