This is an original Swedish Army parka, also known as the M1909. It has become a true vintage clothing legend. This is because of its very impressive weight, quality and amazing looks. In the hand the jacket looks mighty enough, but when you put it on you immediately grow a few centimeters in length and width.
The big pockets, the sheepskin liner and the amazing color are some of the unique features of this coat. It comes in quite a few different guises. This one is in a more rugged worn condition with some repairs on the backside and in general a lot of character which can be expected from a coat like that's over 70 years old.
- Original stamped and date c1940s parka
- Vintage condition with repair to the back and some light fading and spots
- Liner 100% sheepskin, outer tough canvas
- Military issued with stamps
- Measurements: 52cm shoulder, 60cm pit to pit, 64cm arm, 100cm back. Please note these are the outside measurements of the coat. Because of the sheepskin liner the coat is rather thick.
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.