The Swiss Alp Camo is easily in our top five favorite camouflage patterns. It is still being used today and despite what you might think, the rather bright colors work perfectly in the Swiss Alps. This jacket however was dyed black subduing exactly those bright colors leaving a very exciting and not at all very bright pattern behind. A truly unique jacket!
- Original Swiss alp camo jacket dyed black ca. 1990s
- Mint condition
- Fits like a L
- Measurements: shoulder 49cm, pit to pit 58cm, sleeve 63cm, back 72cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.