These types of windstopper have a typical 1980s Americana feel to them. They seem to have been made be every entrepreneur left right and center across the lower 48 and beyond! They are windproof, water resistant and some come with a liner fabric for the colder months. They all have some form of advertisement on them and their color range from bright orange via green and blue to black and white. This one is rather red and sports a nice add from Wallace Auto Mart out of Waterloo Iowa.
- Original made in USA 1980s windstopper jacket
- Mint condition
- Size: XL
- Sizing: arms 65 cm, shoulders 52 cm, pit to pit 64 cm, back 83 cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.