An amazing piece of high quality knitwear. These sweaters represent an era of craftsmanship which we can no longer find off the shelves. The time and effort that was put in making clothing in the 1950s and 60s was so high that clothing was relatively expensive. Relatively in the sense that the price per piece was higher. Also relative since the garment would last a lot, lot longer. In this case it is still around after 60 years!
- Original 100% wool made in USA sweater
- Absolute mint condition! Feels like new.
- Size: S
- Date: ca. 1960s
- Sizing: arm 48cm, shoulders 39cm, pit to pit 45cm, back 61cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.