This funky camo pants were used by the Belgian Army and is know as a jigsaw camo for obvious reason. The pants are nicely faded and are a cool very wearable but distinctive piece of kit. The field repairs here and there make it look extra cool.
- Original Belgian Army pants
- Size: 30
- Date: ca. 1960
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.