This beautiful piece of military apparel history is known as the Belgian 'Jigsaw' camo field jacket which most likely saw some use in Belgian Congo. It features a lot of buttons, pockets, flaps and above all a great rugged look. It is the exact same garment as the Belgian Denison smock and field jacket, only this one we see a lot less often, actually this one is our first jigsaw camo print Belgian field jacket from that period. The name is obviously derived from the pattern which looks like different jigsaw pieces.
- Original Belgian Army jacket from 1962
- Size: XL
- Sizing: shoulder 53cm, arm 60cm, pit to pit 71cm, back 72cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.