Italians know their way around wool. The fact that they equip their army, however, with shirts consisting of over 50% super soft wool is somewhat unique. This simple looking longsleeve is actually of high quality. Made with a soft and firm woolen cotton quality, this creme colored shirt can serve both as an undergarment and a regular shirt. It fits like an M but can easily wear like a tight L. Model in picture wears an XL.
- Year: ca. 1990s
- Condition: Vintage deadstock (unworn)
- Size: M to XL (For specific questions don't hesitate to contact us)
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.