This is an original Second World War herringbone twill jacket also known as the P-43 jacket. It is quite faded which enhances the more sage color green when compared to a mint condition jacket which is olive drab green. This unique fading can only be gotten over time and gives this jacket a lot of character. It had a few bigger holes which we mended sashiko style. This is a traditional Japanese style of repairing where the stitching is not hidden but purposefully shown. All in all a really unique jacket which can't wait to be worn again.
- Original WW2 jacket in vintage worn and faded condition from the 1940s
- Some holes repaired with Japanese style sashiko stitching
- Fits like a L
- Measurements: shoulder 53cm, pit to pit 61cm, sleeve 59cm, back 73cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.