We love to 'collect' as many different camo patterns that we can and this one we had seen before but never had our hands on. The so called San Marco camo pattern is based on the Italian M1929, one of the oldest mass produced camo fabrics. We like the purple, yellow and green combo and you would be amazed to see how cool these pants look in the real. They totally fit in any modern day 'rugged' or even more satorialistic outfit.
- Original pants in deadstock condition
- Size 2: 34: Waist: 42cm Inseam: 81cm
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.