We are thrilled to show you such a show stopper of a piece of clothing. This is an original 1940s hand embroidered western shirt. It has been loved shown and cherished for 80 years and is still in this jaw dropping good condition. The sleeves seem to have been extended at some point and the little push buttons have been added or the little fake buttons, we don't know. The way the two breast pockets are made is just stunning and so elegant and beautiful. To just think of the amount of work which has gone into embroidering this shirt is stunning. It is very reminiscent of a very well known but at the same time unknown producer of these types of shirts called Nudie Cohn who became famous for making Elvis' suits. This piece is in mint condition and is just too cool to be true.
- Made in USA 100% Cotton or silk and cotton (possibly also rayon?) mix
- Size: L
- Date: ca. 1940s
- Near mint condition with very very faint discoloration to the purple lila fabric
- Hand embroidered
- Sizing: shoulder 45cm, arm 66cm, pit to pit 56 cm, back 72cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.