The U.S. Army Fatigue Shirt is the staple shirt issued to GI's from the Korean War up to the Cold War. They come in many different guises, apart from the fact that they are all the 'same'! Some have patches, some have name tags, some are first pattern, some later patterns. They are all great and work so well as a shirt or even a shirt-jacket in summer. The combination with a pair of jeans and a Concrete Matter tee works great.
This one is from the ca. 1970s and has a nice collection of air force related patches.
- Great vintage condition shirt from the ca. 1970s
- Fits like a XS
- Measurements: shoulders 36cm, pit to pit 48cm, arm 57cm, back 65cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-