Varsity jackets span quite a wide range of different types. We used to call them just baseball jackets, but we have since learned that this description is a bit narrow to say at least. There are varsity jackets for so many different types of disciplines, not even all athletic. This mint condition jacket from the ca. 1960s and has a nice long design as opposed to a cuffed waist we see more often. The jacket is 100% wool and the the hood, the white shoulder 'stripes' and of course the great text on the back, make this a very nice jacket.
- Great vintage near mint condition
- Jacket from the ca. 1960s
- Fits like a M
- 100% wool
- Measurements: pit to pit 54 cm / 21,5 inch backside 70 cm / 27 inch
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.