This classic style military infantry watch is known as the G10 which has been a standard in military watches for over 30 years. It has a stainless steel housing, and date indicator. Although this G10LM is similar in appearance to some other manufacturers watches it is superior in several areas when you compare the specifications, for example it has a screw-down caseback which improves water resistance versus the push on caseback used by some other manufacturers, other brands also tend to use perspex crystals whereas MWC uses actual glass which is much more scratch resistant and streamlined in appearance. All in all this is actually a very high standard classic style watch for a great price.
Specifications- Width: 35mm excluding crown and 39mm including crown
- Strap: 18mm Military Webbing Strap, easy to change if desired
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Luminosity: Luminova
- Water Resistance Rating: 50m / 165ft
- Movement: Quartz
- The back of the case is plain to enable you to have it engraved if needed
MWC is now one of the worlds leading suppliers of robust military specification timepieces, not just to individual buyers and the military but also to police forces, anti-terrorist units, airlines, mining companies, shipping and salvage companies and a diverse variety of government agencies and departments. Their main design office, accounts, and contract sales staff are still based in Zürich, Switzerland where the company began in 1974.
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.