The first one we have ever seen like this. A great looking womens hunting jacket done by L.L. Bean. It has two nice straps to tailor the waist and the general look and feel of this jacket is just great. The jacket is made of heavy duck canvas and of course sports a corduroy collar. A great example how you can look different and great by wearing vintage!
- Dated ca. 1970s/1980s
- Made in USA
- Condition: Mint
- Size S
- Measurements: arm 56cm, pit to pit 58cm, shoulders 50cm , back 66cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.