This is a mint condition ca. 1970s women jacket made by Pendleton. They have made this jacket continuing on the centuries old style of using a points blanket for a coat. This tradition dates back to the early days of the North American settlers who would trade their woolen blankets (known as points blanket referencing the 'points' equalling the amount of beaver pelts the blanket would be worth) with the Native Americans. They made these blankets into amazing coats which where than copied back again by brands like Woolrich and Pendleton.
- 100% wool outer, synthetic lining coat from the ca. 1970
- Mint condition made in the USA
- Size: L
- Sizing: arms 58 cm, shoulders 44 cm, pit to pit 58 cm, back 64 cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.