Varsity jackets span quite a wide range of different types. We used to call them just baseball jackets, but we have since learned that this description is a bit narrow to say at least. There are varsity jackets for so many different types of disciplines, not even all athletic. This mint condition full deep burgundy leather example is quite the killer jacket. It has that 1980s cool all over it, but the nice letters on the back do give credit to its 1950s high school vibe that is intricately connected to the very soul of these jackets.
- Great vintage near mint condition
- Jacket from the ca. 1980s
- Fits like a L
- 100% leather outer
- Measurements: pit to pit 65cm, arm 64cm, shoulders 5cm,back 66cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.